FORUM:organizacja EVENTÓW - konferencji, szkoleń, imprez biznesowych i rozrywkowych

powrót do strony www.konferencje.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
Future TV sets can already be called

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> catering
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ylq

PostWysłany: Pią Wrz 07, 2018 4:28 am    Temat postu: Future TV sets can already be called Odpowiedz z cytatem

Future TV sets can already be called ultra-high-tech TV sets. As for its function, look at the followfunction in the future ultra-high-tech TV computer is no longer the current TV set, and its TV screen is ultra-thin and ultra-clear. There are two ultra-thin stereo or two stereos on both sides. There are two antennas on the head. You will definitely think that this has been eliminated, but I tell you that this is the highest technology, you may not believe it, but This is real. There is an insertion port on the base of the TV. You can play the TV program you want to watch as a timetable, and he can play it on time, because there is a special piece in the base that can be used to program the program on the timetable. Played on time, the two antennas are designed to receive the latest TV shows and movieure, the ultra-high-tech TV computer will inevitably have the function of a computer. The screen of the TV is used as the monitor of the computer. The browser of the computer is also ultra-thin. You may ask, how is the disc put in? If you can't put it horizontally Online Cigarettes, then if I put it up, it's not easytra-high-tech TVs is both functional and cost-effective, and I believe it will enter everyone's home in the near future.aybe it was the first time that it was less, maybe it was too unfamiliar to your intentions. I used to blame you for being young and conceited. --In young, you can lift me up with strong arms. Every time you go out, you always use your thick hand to hold my cold hand tightly, and the warmth of the palm of your hand flows through my body, and a warm stream comes to my heart. "Dad, your hand is really warm." I smiled and said. "Women, are you cold? Come, give me both hands." You said, kneel down Newport Cigarettes Website, use your two hands to hold my two cold hands Newport Cigarettes. You said that I am a "cold bone" person. It is the angel of the heavenly wing that has fallen into the world. From an early age, my heart. Your stern eyes are like a sharp sword reminding me from time to time. At that time, I was a little naughty, often mixed with the girl next door, but I am still playing, and within the scope of your permission Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online. I am afraid, afraid of your majesty, afraid that you will not love me. Therefore, every time I take the exam, I will achieve excellent resultwere busy with work day and night, and the white hair was very glaring, and the wrinkles in the corners of your eyes were very eye-catching Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. Every time you are wronged, you use wine to pour your heart's sorrow. On several occasions, you secretly see your tears, turn your face and smile at me. Your suffering, your tiredness, never telling, but I am noy lingers in the ear, and the picture of the corner of the eye is fixed in the heart. A father who has a strong life, and you are
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> catering Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: