FORUM:organizacja EVENTÓW - konferencji, szkoleń, imprez biznesowych i rozrywkowych

powrót do strony www.konferencje.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
Show cryptocurrency Bitcoin price "at the time"

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> O obiektach:
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Juniper

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 10, 2019 11:22 am    Temat postu: Show cryptocurrency Bitcoin price "at the time" Odpowiedz z cytatem

Once I have D, I would add an aditional column, F, that simply gives me the % increment from D to C. This would be extremely difficult to fill the completely retarded tax reports that require you to give them the price of BTC at the time you received a payment (and I have a ton of payments of small amounts) instead of just paying a % of capital gains once you sell for fiat, but whatever. I don't intend to sell them anyway, I just want to keep track of this and see the % increments.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Zoe

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 10, 2019 11:23 am    Temat postu: Re: Show cryptocurrency Bitcoin price "at the time&quo Odpowiedz z cytatem

Juniper napisał:
Once I have D, I would add an aditional column, F, that simply gives me the % increment from D to C. This would be extremely difficult to fill the completely retarded tax reports that require you to give them the price of BTC at the time you received a payment (and I have a ton of payments of small amounts) instead of just paying a % of capital gains once you sell for fiat, but whatever. I don't intend to sell them anyway, I just want to keep track of this and see the % increments.

Then the cell shows the USD value of the current price, which I can use to get any amount of BTC to be shown at current prices.

I just need to automate this and show me the price at the time in a certain date, so I guess I need a website that has daily prices archived, the question is what website can offer this and how to properly implement it calc.
Powrót do góry
gdhsdhe

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 10, 2019 11:23 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Did you ever get anywhere with this? I'm trying to do the same thing.

Getting the current Bitcoin price is one thing, but really I'd like to get the Bitcoin price at a specific date in an adjacent column.

A function that gets the BTC price from one cell, compares it to the date in another, and returns the value in USD and ideally CAD too. Perhaps that would take another script to convert USD to CAD.
Powrót do góry
Juniper

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 10, 2019 11:24 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

No, I have not managed a solution for a "get bitcoin price at X date" yet. We would need to query a database that has all those prices, I don't see any other way. blockchain.info shows the USD price at the time of the transaction, so im guessing they have a database of the prices? there must be a database somewhere that we can use for this.
Powrót do góry
Zoe

Juniper napisał:
No, I have not managed a solution for a "get bitcoin price at X date" yet. We would need to query a database that has all those prices, I don't see any other way. blockchain.info shows the USD price at the time of the transaction, so im guessing they have a database of the prices? there must be a database somewhere that we can use for this.

Doing tax on bitcoins seems an impossible task. The jurisdictions that make it as easier as possible are the ones that will get all the future billionaires paying taxes there.
Powrót do góry
gdhsdhe

These IOUs can only be destroyed from the Ripple Network, therefore, the Ripple versions of the Agates cryptocurrency is more rare and therefore more valuable than the accompanying NXT Agate counterpart, this is reflected in the initial price (see below). Should the value of the Agates (AGT) asset drop below that of the Agates (AGATE) asset, the asset holder may wish to remove their holdings from the Ripple Network to take advantage of an opportunity on the NXT Blockchain.
Powrót do góry
beachhandshake

PostWysłany: Pią Paź 11, 2019 2:59 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

That means users can access their money and are in full control of their funds at all times. Overall, Bread Wallet’s clean interface, lightweight design and commitment to continually improve security, make the application safe, fast and a pleasure to use for both beginners and experienced users alike.If you want to know more details please visit here instant cryptocurrency exchange
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> O obiektach: Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: