FORUM:organizacja EVENTÓW - konferencji, szkoleń, imprez biznesowych i rozrywkowych

powrót do strony www.konferencje.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
Pandora Gifts for Mother's Day

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> O obiektach:
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
shaich

PostWysłany: Czw Lut 21, 2019 9:20 am    Temat postu: Pandora Gifts for Mother's Day Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hi Ellie, I’m so happy that you’re Pandora Disney Charms Clearance Sale. I love reading your posts and always look forward to see your creations. You have quite the eye to see what will look good together. Ellie, I’m from Canada and have purchased from Ruelala before they stopped shipping Pandora out of the US. What do you mean by we can opt for a freight forwarding service? When I log onto my account and view the Pandora items, the add to cart field is greyed out. What am I doing wrong????

My favourites from this set are the Pandora Birthstone Charms Clearance Sale (I don’t mind the inscription this year), the Cocoa charm and the sweet Train bead. I also love the Pandora Rose Reindeer that’s coming out, but I am not allowed to preview this yet. Smile I already have made a start on a new Pandora Christmas design, which currently just has the Holly Wreath dangle from last year on a limited edition bangle. The Christmas Ornament charm is also gorgeous!

We begin with some traditional frosty Pandora Reflexions™ Clearance Sale – and one that’s less traditional! The Heart Melter is a funny little charm, and another of Pandora’s more quirky offerings this year. It’s actually made from murano glass, although I don’t know how they have done its googly eyes! The other beads here are more par for the course – while they have seasonally appropriate ‘frosty’ names, most of them are quite abstract in design and could be used in lots of different ways. My favourite is the beauty ruby-coloured version of the Dazzling Snowflake.

https://www.hxjewelers.com/
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> O obiektach: Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: