FORUM:organizacja EVENTÓW - konferencji, szkoleń, imprez biznesowych i rozrywkowych

powrót do strony www.konferencje.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
I have a good friend, he is

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> catering
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ylq

PostWysłany: Czw Lis 22, 2018 9:47 am    Temat postu: I have a good friend, he is Odpowiedz z cytatem

I have a good friend, he is very small, he can't talk, but I always love to tell him what I have to say. Every time he talked to him, he stared at his little head and stared at me with his big eyes, a very cute look. Anything that I have unhappy about seeing his cute look, what troubles are thrown into the clouds. He is very playful and always thinks about playing outside, so I often take him to the park. We both rolled on the grass and played and played. In the evening he slept to my feet, and when it was cold, I got into my quilt. Speaking of this, everyone must be very curious about who this friend is? Haha! Tell everyone, my good friend is a little deer dog named Bean Ding.s a small deer dog with a small pointed head, large round eyes, two large ears standing upright, with short brown hair and four slender legs supporting its thin body. The strangest thing is that it has no tail. It looks like a miniature version of the deer, revealing a cleverness. It also has the characteristics of a deer: running s my good friend and my iron buddy. When I made the wrong mother to beat me, Xiaodouding always yelled at my mother's "Wang Wangwang", as if to say that I should not beat my good friend Buy Cigarettes Online Free Shipping. Of course, Bean Ding is also a greedy guy who loves to eat canned fish. Once, my mother bought a canned fish, and the rest of it was placed on the table Cheapest Marlboro Cigarettes Free Shipping. When I went to dinner at night, I saw that the cans were empty, as if they had been swept away. The target of suspicion points to the diced bean, but it is so strange that the table is how it goes up. After a few days, the bean was finally caught by the mother. On that day, my mother opened a can of fish, and the leftovers were still on the table. When we watched TV, my mother went to the kitchen to pour water Cheap Cigarette Cartons. I only heard my mother shouting "Doudou, you are going against the sky". I am in a hurry Cigarettes Types. I ran out and saw the little bean buds pulling their heads on the table, in front of the cans that were quickly eaten. It turns out that the peas first jumped onto the chair and then jumped onto the table from the chair. It can be seen that the bean hopping technique is high! It is also true that it is a "small deer dog Buy Cigarettes Online Cheap." But the final result was that the peas were picked up by the mother and stood for a half hour against the corner. I accompanied it to the small head of it and said, "You can't be high-minded and don't be discovered next time?" But the penalty was changed, but the diced bean had been unable to change the problem of stealing, so the mother had to eat the rest of the meal. All have to be put into the refrigerator.s is my good friend, iron buddy. It��s just that my mother is busy with my study. In order not to affect my study, I will keep the Bean Ding to my family, and I will pick it up after I��m in junior high school. After the Bean Ding, I have lost a lot of fun in my life. Bean Ding, I hope that you can come back and accompany me.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> catering Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: