FORUM:organizacja EVENTÓW - konferencji, szkoleń, imprez biznesowych i rozrywkowych

powrót do strony www.konferencje.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
Adidas recruits all of the famous people to feature in their

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> niestandardowe rozwiązania i pomysły
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Michelleashed06

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 23, 2017 4:10 am    Temat postu: Adidas recruits all of the famous people to feature in their Odpowiedz z cytatem

The chaussure adidas original pas cher are no strangers to celebrity campaigns.

Selena Gomez had her own collection back in 2015. Karlie Kloss has been the face of Stella McCartney’s line for ages. Gareth Bale was the poster boy for Adidas Football.

But adidas gazelle homme pas cher has stepped up its influencer game of its latest ad.

Because they’ve got every famous person ever to launch their new ‘Calling All Creators’ Adidas.adidas superstar homme pas cher prides itself on being driven by creatives – artists, designers, musicians, and so they’ve put together an all-star cast which includes a load of them and some of the world’s best sportspeople.

Just look at the mad line-up:

James Harden, Lionel Messi, Paul Pogba, Von Miller, Pharrell Williams, Kris Bryant, Carlos Correa, Candace Parker, DeAndre Hopkins, Pusha T, Damian Lillard, Karlie Kloss, David Beckham, Garbiñe Muguruza, Alexander Wang, Aaron Rodgers, PK Subban, Paige Tapp, Chiney Ogwumike, Brandon Ingram, Jeremy Lin, Kristaps Porzingis, Derrick Rose, Tracy McGrady, and Lindsey Horan.

‘Creativity is everything in today’s game. It’s about making a statement. I think what we’re trying to do is leave a mark so the game will never be the same,’ known as the colourway and is prized by adidas nmd bordeaux.

‘We’re all creators, related by a mindset. That’s our job – to continue to try to enlighten while we inspire.

‘It’s not about borders, gender or race.’
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
robertjack

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 23, 2017 8:47 am    Temat postu: Education Odpowiedz z cytatem

There's a side to teaching that frights me a little bit, though. If it's complete the wrong way, and even a slight bit if its' done the right way.
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> niestandardowe rozwiązania i pomysły Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: