FORUM:organizacja EVENTÓW - konferencji, szkoleń, imprez biznesowych i rozrywkowych

powrót do strony www.konferencje.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
Pandora Holiday 2017 gift bag and other updates

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> O organizatorach, firmach z branży:
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Michelleashed06

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 23, 2017 4:09 am    Temat postu: Pandora Holiday 2017 gift bag and other updates Odpowiedz z cytatem

For those who are new to Pandora Christmas 2017 Sale, every year they put out limited edition gift packaging in celebration of the festive season. Stores usually start offering this around the launch of the Winter collection, but some wait until nearer to Christmas.

This year’s holiday gift bag is decked out half in dark green and half in cream, featuring gold lettering. It matches the Mother’s Day gift packaging, but in more festive colours!

There will be matching gift wrap and ribbons available, too, as we can see in this photo by Pandora Southgate.This is absolutely stunning, and I’d gladly pay the $10 extra to get this beautiful packaging!

The Pandora Disney Christmas Charms clutch will be available in either grey or black. We got the grey one here in the UK as a GWP earlier this month, but the black one looks even nicer!

I was told that the spends for the two offers would be £125, but I’m also hearing rumours that this might have been reduced to £99, which would be great if true!

North America should also be getting the Pandora Rings Christmas Sale ornament, but this is usually not until later in the season – probably December time. There may also be a separate ornament that is exclusive to Jared’s Galleria, a chain of jewellery stores in the US

I also get rather over-excited to see what the limited edition packaging for each season is going to look like, as the gift bags are rather collectable in themselves! I think I’ve got them all ever since I started collecting. Very Happy I like the deep green colour scheme of this year’s bag, but would have preferred it to be one colour, rather than split in two as I think this detracts from the overall effect a little bit.

I absolutely adore the US Cheap Pandora Charms Outlet ornament as well – it’s gorgeous, and just the kind of thing to make a purchase feel special. I’ll definitely be on the hunt for one of those! So, all in all, there are a lot of fun little extras to look forward to this holiday season: the Christmas bell porcelain ornament, the US Bright Ornament gift box, the gift bag, and maybe an exclusive Jared ornament, too – although I’ve not heard about that one yet!

Do you like this year’s gift packaging? What are you planning on getting?
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> O organizatorach, firmach z branży: Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: