FORUM:organizacja EVENTÓW - konferencji, szkoleń, imprez biznesowych i rozrywkowych

powrót do strony www.konferencje.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
single exceptionally long

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> O obiektach:
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
melting

PostWysłany: Czw Maj 18, 2017 3:56 am    Temat postu: single exceptionally long Odpowiedz z cytatem

The snow blew in two nights ago upon the winds of a nor’easter. It has continued falling since. A nor’easter is a particularly fierce type of storm that forms in the North Atlantic before defying traditional weather patterns Nike Air Max Tavas Damen and moving west. It Nike Roshe Run Womens rotates counter-clockwise, and as a result the winds it generates are experienced on land as coming from the northeast. New Nike Air Max 1 Womens Englanders know it well. This particular storm has dumped over a foot upon the Champlain Valley. It is the type of snow dreaded most by downhill skiers and driveway shovelers alike, heavy and dense with water, sodden through.I have Nike Air Max Zero Mujer come to call this place “The Lost Highway,” a .65-mile (1.05-kilometer) expanse of orphaned interstate running through South Burlington, Vermont. First conceived in the freer-spending 1960’s as a continuation of I-189, the stretch of road has since been barricaded off and abandoned. It was intended to be part of a beltline that would more directly link the interstate to downtown Burlington, allowing the ever-frantic morning commuter to shave a few minutes off his or her weekday journey. Concerns raised in the more environmentally-conscious 1970’s over pollution of nearby wetlands caused the project to be shelved and finally altogether scrapped.

Mine are the first footprints in the new Nike Air Max 90 Herren snow that lies atop this deposit of manmade stone. In spite of nearby traffic from the open stretch of interstate, this is a landscape returning to the wild. Bushes and vines encroach, joined Nike Air Max 1 Womens intermittently by trees. I make my way over to the median, concrete intended to separate Nike Air Huarache Womens two eastbound lanes from two going west. In the summer it is filled with long grasses and goldenrod, like a single exceptionally long and overgrown Nike Air Max 90 Damen Pink flowerbox. I climb up on it and find myself standing upon a bed of hemlock. Further on the highway crosses Pine Street, and the direction I am walking swings from west to north. Beyond Pine Street the work is less complete, the forest less cleared, leaving the wilderness to make a stronger return. In the shadow of the trees sumac thrives along the median, its conical bunches of vibrant red berries the only color distinguishable in a landscape of black and white.
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> O obiektach: Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: