FORUM:organizacja EVENTÓW - konferencji, szkoleń, imprez biznesowych i rozrywkowych

powrót do strony www.konferencje.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
Because of their behavior and skill

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> GAFY - WPADKI
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Mmoak2018

PostWysłany: Czw Lut 28, 2019 3:40 am    Temat postu: Because of their behavior and skill Odpowiedz z cytatem

Got to perform the technical evaluation and need to say this match is a serious step ahead from Division 1, which I thought was in a excellent spot by 1.8. But this one adds quite a bit I dig, especially,the enemy AI: The various factions feel very different to fight, the black tusk and a few of the directors possess the things I liked about the hunter in survival: competitive, agile and The Division 2 Phoenix Credits just somewhat unpredictable.And so far, some of the mini supervisors were harder not simply from getting more health, but because of their behavior and skills. Very very enjoyable to fight against.The open world is much more living and exploration is a great deal more fun and satisfying, since it's been incentivized with reworked crafting, resupplying outposts and finding supplies to improve the base and other places. Much too, but I do not wish to spoil matters. Way to go Massive, thank you for not giving up! (Now please please please bring Survival back for one of the DLCs!) ?

I would not say they are as different as you make it out to be, but had a lot of fun with what I've played so far, the advancements talk for themselves but to explain- exploration is much more natural, armour feels far more precious than in Div1 and places are thing right from the off, allowing players to possess proper builds and believe like an"endgame" player throughout, the content rollout as you progress is much more diverse with assignments, weapons rather than needing to carry out a load of mods in bunch makes much more sense; they've definitely stepped things up a notch and I'm excited about trying out each the gadgets if that's in open beta or full release.

I've played the Alpha and the BETA and I like the game up to Now. Super excited. I'm not sold on these endgame specializations. What I liked about The Section 1 is that there was not actually a cookie cutter personality. You can alter to be particular in what you offer Division 2 Boosting. I do like the 3 options either. Nor the fact there's only 3. Hopefully it ends up being trendy but it's the one thing I iffy about. I worry it might ruin my interest with. We'll see how it goes.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> GAFY - WPADKI Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: