FORUM:organizacja EVENTÓW - konferencji, szkoleń, imprez biznesowych i rozrywkowych

powrót do strony www.konferencje.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
Need to find best fuck sites for a young man.

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> bazar
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
lora

PostWysłany: Czw Sty 10, 2019 2:55 pm    Temat postu: Need to find best fuck sites for a young man. Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hello everybody. I want to appeal to everyone on the forum with a delicate question. First I will describe the problem. I have a brother to him for twenty years and he is not at all interested in the female sex. It seems to me that he had a negative experience in intimate terms with the girl. Because I decided to find best fuck sites so that an experienced woman could arouse his interest in life. He hasn't been keen on anything lately. Sitting at home does not want to learn does not want any entertainment. Agree this is not normal for his age.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Leonid

PostWysłany: Pią Sty 11, 2019 10:31 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hello.

This is really very strange. Have you tried to talk with him on this topic? Because it is possible to assume a lot about the causes of this problem, but it is better when he himself speaks about it. Then it will be clearer what actions should be taken.

Unfortunately, I do not know where to look for the best fuck sites, because there is no need for them. But I would advise you to talk with him about this topic or bring a psychologist for a consultation.

good luck!
Powrót do góry
Gewizet

PostWysłany: Sob Sty 12, 2019 10:54 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

My opinion is that a psychologist will not help here. Maybe the guy had an unfortunate intimacy with the girl and now he is afraid once again to be dishonored. You are right that you want to find him an experienced prostitute on the best fuck sites that can wake up a tough guy in him and then he himself will look for options for rapprochement.
Powrót do góry
Venna

PostWysłany: Sob Sty 12, 2019 9:02 pm    Temat postu: Re: Need to find best fuck sites for a young man. Odpowiedz z cytatem

lora napisał:
Hello everybody. I want to appeal to everyone on the forum with a delicate question. First I will describe the problem. I have a brother to him for twenty years and he is not at all interested in the female sex. It seems to me that he had a negative experience in intimate terms with the girl. Because I decided to find best fuck sites so that an experienced woman could arouse his interest in life. He hasn't been keen on anything lately. Sitting at home does not want to learn does not want any entertainment. Agree this is not normal for his age.

Your brother is probably a very modest person. I do not think that he disgraced already. It’s just that he, on the contrary, still had no one, and this confuses him more and more each day. With a simple girl, he will behave constrained and he really needs an experienced sexy lady who can convince him that he is a real man. As they say deprive him of virginity. You need to urgently turn to dating site https://datingtop10.net/fuck-dating-sites/ and look for your brother for sex. The only way you can help him.
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> bazar Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: