FORUM:organizacja EVENTÓW - konferencji, szkoleń, imprez biznesowych i rozrywkowych

powrót do strony www.konferencje.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
[url=http://www.leonardfournettejersey.com/]Leonard F

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> Wieści z branży
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
liyifeng321

PostWysłany: Czw Sty 10, 2019 6:27 am    Temat postu: [url=http://www.leonardfournettejersey.com/]Leonard F Odpowiedz z cytatem

One of the best ways to strengthen love is through friendship. And Cheap Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys , one of the best ways to build friendship is through good old-fashioned play.

Now, of course, this may require some cozy conversation over a good glass of Chardonnay to remember what good old-fashioned fun was really like. But well worth the effort Josh Anderson Blue Jackets Jersey , according to a recent study that showed a strong correlation between love and play.

Couples who bonded through shared recreational activities rated their relationship satisfaction significantly higher than couples who did not make the time to keep their feelings of being "best friends" alive. Furthermore, the study also revealed that this bond of friendship helped couples weather both everyday stresses as well as unexpected life changing events with greater resiliency and less conflict.

How to Become "Best Friends" and "Lovers"

Looking back, I now realize that one of the smartest things my husband ever did in our relationship was getting me involved in his hobbies. Fortunately Nick Foligno Blue Jackets Jersey , this occurred after he converted his love of drag racing into a safer expression of the sport - RC (radio-controlled nitro racing).

So now instead of squabbling over how much he's spending on his hobby, I'm behind him 100 percent because "racing" is no longer something he goes off and does by himself. We do it together, because I like it David Savard Blue Jackets Jersey , too!

And although RC may not fit the bill for every couple, it's a great example of reframing the experience of a solo sport that otherwise would commonly cause resentment in a relationship. Ever heard the expression "golf widow"?

3 Top Tips to Reframing the Solo Sport Experience to Keep Your Relationship Growing Strong

1. Make it a "no scoreboard zone." -- I'm sure there are myriad permutations and computations that a couple could come up with so they could pursue a hobby or sport together. And it doesn't matter whether you're good at it or not. The objective of playing together is to just have fun.

2. Create an evening where you make a game out of talking about some of your favorite childhood activities. Take turns describing how excited you felt every time you had a chance to play. Now see if you can come up with an adult version that expresses similar qualities. If nothing strikes you, let loose and play "let's pretend" and make up an activity of your own.

3. Create an exciting atmosphere that allows you to relive your childhood memories. RC is our thing because I enjoy watching the excitement on my husband's face. It's endearing to see "the child" in the person you love. And most importantly Mark Letestu Blue Jackets Jersey , RC let's me get closer to my husband. Being inside the same world together creates a camaraderie that isn't possible when you just go out to the movies.

While it is easy for the demands of daily living to take precedence over one's marriage or relationship, it is important for couples to communicate with each other and to jointly determine ways to strengthen their marriage.

One way to strengthen your bond is to end solo sport resentment. Activity ideas for spending quality time with your spouse are only limited by your own imagination. Just do things that you and your spouse will enjoy doing together. Just have fun being together!

ALGIERS, Sept. 6 (Xinhua) -- The Plan of Action (POA) proposed by incumbent Algerian Prime Minister Ahmed Ouyahia was examined and approved at a cabinet meeting on Wednesday Oliver Bjorkstrand Blue Jackets Jersey , official APS news agency reported.

The Council of Ministers was chaired by Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, the second time he has performed the function in a year.

Bouteflika last presided over such a meeting in mid-June when the cabinet was led by former Prime Minister Abdelmadjid Tebboune.

The POA will still need to be submitted to the two houses of the Parliament for approval before implementation.

The draft amendament to the Money and Credit Law was also examined and approved, in order to pave the way for unconventional financing of national economy.

The "exceptional financing will be accompanied by the implementation of a structural program for economic and financial reforms Ryan Murray Blue Jackets Jersey ," Bouteflika was quoted as saying by APS.

Ouyahia, leader of the ruling Democratic National Rally (RND) and chief of staff at the President Office, was appointed as Prime Minister in August in replace of Tebboune.

Tebboune was dismissed after fewer than three months in office Sonny Milano Blue Jackets Jersey , amid heavy criticism following his pledge to fight corruption and separate "money from politics."

China-Arab States Expo opens in NW China

In pics: China's future Mars simulation base in Qinghai

Scientists inspect lakes and rivers on Qinghai-Tibet Plateau

Spectacular scenery of Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

In pics: China's future Mars simulation base in Qinghai

Actors perform during acrobatics show in central China's Puyang

Colorful houses seen in N China's beautiful countryside

Spectacular scenery of Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

Complexity of Tubal Reversal surgery Health Articles | July 29, 2012
There are a large number of women who wants more children after couple of years of tubal ligation so they need Tubal Ligation Reversal through a surgery called Tubal Reversal Surgery. For some women i...

There are a large number of women who wants more children after couple of years of tubal ligation so they need Tubal Ligation Reversal through a surgery called Tubal Reversal Surgery. For some women it helps to relieve the symptoms that are part of the "post-tubal reversal syndrome聰. For many of these women, pregnancy after tubal reversal is a strong possibility. And this can be a surgical tubal reversal.
There are number of factors which must be consider. Leonard Fournette Jersey Kirk Cousins Jersey Josh Rosen Jersey Josh Allen Womens Jersey J.J. Watt Kids Jersey James Conner Kids Jersey Derek Carr Raiders Jersey Dak Prescott Cowboys Jersey Christian McCaffrey Panthers Jersey Carson Wentz Eagles Jersey
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> Wieści z branży Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: