FORUM:organizacja EVENTÓW - konferencji, szkoleń, imprez biznesowych i rozrywkowych

powrót do strony www.konferencje.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
On that day, we were

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> catering
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ylq

PostWysłany: Wto Gru 04, 2018 2:20 am    Temat postu: On that day, we were Odpowiedz z cytatem

On that day, we were conducting a unit test. Suddenly Cheap Newport Cigarettes Wholesale, a question "blocked me". I had a glimpse of it first, and then slowly began to ponder this question, but I searched all the knowledge in my mind Carton Of Marlboro Red 100S. But still have nothing to gain. when I was upset, a thought flashed in front of my eyes: Go and see Li Zhiqiang at the same table Carton Of Newports 100. He will definitely have this question, or else he will pass 100 points. Yes, this idea is good Free Carton Of Newports. Just when I was going to see the answer to the same table, another thought flashed in front of me: don't copy it, it's a lie, even if it doesn't, it can't plagiarize others, so it's not glamorous to take 100 points. Because the answer is not written by you, but copied, it is not good. I secretly thought: Yes, you can't copy, you must believe in yourself, you must do it yourself. So, I went on in my mind to find the right answer. Just as I racked my brains to the correct answer, the teacher suddenly told us: "The students are going to write quickly, write quickly, and the last 10 minutes." There are still 10 minutes, God, this is simply a blue sky! Because I still don't have a clue about this question.this moment, the thought just came out again, but this time I appeared in front of my eyes are two little angels, one wearing white clothes and one wearing black clothes. The black clothes said: "Just a few minutes, and then don't look at your table, you really have to pass 100 points." The white clothes retorted: "No, if it is so easy to test 100 points, that person People can test 100 points Cigarette Wholesale Online, this is a lesson, next time you work hard, and strive to get a 100 points." Black clothes said: "No, look at what is going on, get 99 points, too embarrassing! "Okay! Don't make a noise, let me think about it." Both of them are reasonable. Who should I choose? I hesitated and finally made a choice: no copy. Later, I seemed to see the answer and didn't seem to see it. "Time is up, close." After a few days, I sent a test paper. I saw it: 99 points, but I was very happy because I defeated myself and defeated the other half myself. When I got home, I told my mother about this. My mother��s face suddenly bloomed like a chrysanthemum: "Child, you grow up, our family is happy for you! Keep on cheering!"the moonlight night, I want to be the brightest star, success; I want to pick one of the most beautiful stars for myself, pure; I want to open the most precious moon, honest. To overcome yourself is the brightest light in life, believe in yourself.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> catering Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: