FORUM:organizacja EVENTÓW - konferencji, szkoleń, imprez biznesowych i rozrywkowych

powrót do strony www.konferencje.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
Whenever it snows, whenever

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> catering
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ylq

PostWysłany: Wto Gru 04, 2018 2:19 am    Temat postu: Whenever it snows, whenever Odpowiedz z cytatem

Whenever it snows, whenever I see silver-white snowflakes flying in the air, fluttering and shaking, falling to the ground, nourishing all things. I always think of the memories that made me unforgettable and touching.at afternoon, the weather was very bad, the cold wind whistling, the snow was flying, and the bitter cold seemed to penetrate into my heart. However, in such a weather, we sat in a comfortable classroom, not only did not feel a chill, but also felt very warm. We are all quietly writing our homework Cigarette Wholesale Online, we don't feel the cold outside, we stayed in the classroom until we were out of school, we felt the cold wind outside the house, how cold the weather was.her students, like nothing, still walked happily on the way home. I am alone, cold and shivering, but I am embarrassed to tell others, I think: cold is a little cold, quite a bit of it. So I was stiff and hurried to go home. Xue Tao saw such a situation. It seemed to understand the reason why I was shaking. He rushed to stop and stopped me. He said, "The weather is so cold, you still have to wear more clothes. I think you are shaking." He took off his clothes and put them on, which is really a charity in the snow! I am embarrassed to say: "I am not cold or you put it on." I took off my clothes and gave it to him. He took off his clothes and gave it to me. We have been arguing for a long time and still have no results Buy Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. Finally, Xue Tao said a word that moved me to tears. He said: "Isn't it really time for classmates to help each other? We should unite and help each other. This is friendship. This is friendship. If we don't help each other, then we are still Friend?" After listening to his words Newport 100S Carton Wholesale, it seems that there is a warm current Cheap Cigarettes For Sale Online, a bunch of sunshine, flowing into my heart Buy Newport 100 Cigarettes Online, although there is still some cold, but my heart is very warm. I was no longer cold after I put on my clothes, and I was not shaking. However, when I found Xue Tao to face the cold wind and braved the heavy snow on the way home, he began to tremble. I am looking at Xue Gao��s tall, trembling back. I am very touched and very grateful to him. His spirit of self-denial is worth learning. I will continue to pass this love and let more people feel this. Love!lthough this is a trivial little thing, I feel this deep love from it, and I deeply understand how warm it is to accept the help of others.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> catering Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: