FORUM:organizacja EVENTÓW - konferencji, szkoleń, imprez biznesowych i rozrywkowych

powrót do strony www.konferencje.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
Today, Teacher Li showed

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> catering
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ylq

PostWysłany: Sro Paź 10, 2018 1:21 am    Temat postu: Today, Teacher Li showed Odpowiedz z cytatem

Today, Teacher Li showed us a "12 advices from a middle school teacher to students." After reading it, I benefited a lot and my confidence increased.Article 1: Don't soak in the TV on Sunday. Don't let the lengthy flirting and vulgarity of your pure eyes Wholesale Cigarettes. I am a child who loves to watch TV, a sinister and treacherous court drama, a romantic youth idol drama, a good-looking cartoon. Let me all relish the enthusiasm. I know that watching too many TVs is not good, not only for poor eyesight, but also for thinking and learning. So I have to watch as little as possible or even not Marlboro Gold.rticle 2: Don't try love too early. Life does not pull out the seedlings, although precocious is a fashion. Teacher Li said to us: "You have people you like in kindergarten. Now you may also like someone Cigarette Online. This is normal, but it is not love or early love. This is a kind of friendship." After listening to Teacher Li, I decided I have to leave my mind behind me and study hard.rticle 3: Learn to respect parents. They are the most hardworking people in the world, in the yellow land, at the construction site, in the city. No matter where they are, they are for us, for the next generation. They are also troubled, and winning the bid is not an easy task. In my previous life, I always yelled at my parents, screaming at others, and completely spleen. When I was young, I just cried, my brother and sister were afraid. Maybe it was because of this that I made my temper like this. Of course, my responsibility is the biggest. I must overcome myself. Although I am still yelling with my parents, I am still working hard. Restoring yourself, I must correct it!rticle 4: Believe what the teacher said. You can not believe in learning, but you must trust the teacher's education. I have made many mistakes, but the teachers have given me the opportunity to make corrections Carton Of Marlboro Reds. I can't make mistakes again and again. I must do better.There are twelve pieces of advice Marlboro Red 100S, but here I have only written the four tips that are most useful to me, and set goals for myself. I will do my best to accomplish my goals! Come on!
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> catering Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: