FORUM:organizacja EVENTÓW - konferencji, szkoleń, imprez biznesowych i rozrywkowych

powrót do strony www.konferencje.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
Truth can be seen everywhere

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> catering
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ylq

PostWysłany: Pią Wrz 21, 2018 8:54 am    Temat postu: Truth can be seen everywhere Odpowiedz z cytatem

Truth can be seen everywhere, even if it is a sentence, a word that people can agree with can also be the truth that has been passed down through the ages. We are looking for truth for what, in order to get a satisfactory result for ourselves Marlboro Cigarettes Online, in order to let others have a convincing answer, truth is everywhereresting at home, and I am doing homework at home. I did it almost. I suddenly said to my father, "Dad, I will give you an experiment." "Oh? Son doing the experiment? I have to take a good look." Dad pushed the glasses. "Then I will make a 'burning handkerchief' to open your eyes." I licked the sleeves, took out a piece of gauze as a handkerchief, and took out alcohol, a lighter and two small bowls. do exphen, I took out a small bowl Marlboro Gold Pack, then poured some alcohol into the small bowl and put the handlebar in. At this time, Dad worried and said: "Baby, you are careful! Don't burn your clothes." "Yeah." I said, "I will." When I finished, I took out the lighter and prepared to light the handkerchief. Extremely, sweat on my forehead and palms Marlboro Menthol 100S. I turned my head to Dad and saw that his face turned from red to purple. I looked at him and put the fire in. At this point, I thought: Do not make a mistake, this is a good opportunity to prove myself. I saw the flames like a fire snake going straight to the sky, and I felt a burst of heat coming to my face. I immediately looked at the bowl. Ah! This handkerchief is comfortably in the sauna! "Son, will the handkerchief burn?" Dad asked. "It's okay, this is the experiment that I brought to you today. Let's take a look. Don't bother it to wash the sauna! Let it wash for a while." When I finished, Dad had come over and said, said "Oh, this time I lost my heart. Or son, you are really good!" I said, "Okay, small handkerchief, your sauna is almost washed, and it should come out." My big bowl was buckled up. . When I take it away, the handkerchief is reluctant to let me out! At this time Wholesale Cigarettes, Dad asked me: "Cong Cong, do you know what the principle is?" "Of course, because I know 75% of alcohol, and 25% of water is protecting the haperiment, and it is an experiment I made myself during the winter vacation Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online, and it was a complete success! I understand that only after a bold attempt will definitely achieve unexpected success.everywhere, everywhere. Truth, it means the standard for defining objective facts. We look for truth, just to see the essence of things, find the cause and process of things, solve this matter, and let ourselves and others have a satisfactory and true answer. In fact, the truth is sometimes not far from you. It depends on whether you have seized the opportunity and seized it.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> catering Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: