FORUM:organizacja EVENTÓW - konferencji, szkoleń, imprez biznesowych i rozrywkowych

powrót do strony www.konferencje.com
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
remember that it was noon

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> catering
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ylq

PostWysłany: Sob Lip 21, 2018 4:17 am    Temat postu: remember that it was noon Odpowiedz z cytatem

remember that it was noon one day a year ago. I went straight to the 23rd station after school. It seems in the car, the car was very crowded and the car started to exercise. When I arrived at the station, it was not just who took a slap from my head Wholesale Cigarettes. I was very annoyed. I instinctively shouted to a woman: "Why are you hitting me?" She said, "You are squeezing in the car!" I was stunned by anger, but I didn't want to continue with her Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. Controversy, when I was about to leave, I dropped a swearing word and hurried away.afternoon, the first class was a language class. Just after class, the woman I had been at noon found in our class and asked about it Marlboro Cigarettes. At noon, I witnessed a classmate who quarreled with the woman and pointed me to him. The teacher said: "His family is not there, not him!" The first class escaped like this, I think this can be assured. Unexpectedly, the second class of mathematics class just came, the woman came again, I think: This is not the way to go, I did not do it right, should be brave enough to admit mistakes. So I stood up and said, "It's me." The woman took me outside the classroom. I think this is over, and I have to accept a trial. I did not expect that the woman not only did not beat me to beat me Marlboro Gold Pack, but also told me a lot about the truth of being a man, so that I suddenly realized it and remembered it. Finally, she said: "The reason why I didn't beat you is because I am a teacher. I want to find you. I am obliged to teach you to be a man. Today, this thing is for you, for me, maybe it is unforgettable. I heard this, I can't help but tears, and quickly said to the teacher: "I'm sorry, teacher!" She said: "Since you realize that you are wrong, I will forgive you Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online." I am relieved, A heavy stone in my heart was finally thrown out. I took a deep breath and spit it out deeply. I felt very comfortable and felt that the sky was so blue, the white clouds were so white, and there was a grateful feeling in my h thing that happened that day, and the teacher who was tempted and what she said, made me unforgettable. Here, I sincerely say to the old man: "Teacher, sorry!"
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FORUM konferencje.com Strona Główna -> catering Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: